This workshop is for Zoom beginners and is the first in a series titled "Our New, Virtual Reality."
A portion of our time together will be spent on virtual networking as we practice fundamentals.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic functions of Zoom;
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Zoom may be leveraged in their professional practice;
- Demonstrate the norms of using video conferencing tools in a professional setting.
Registration closes on Monday, April 27, 2020, at 5 p.m. If this training is full, please sign-up for the waitlist.
This training requires:
- High-speed Internet access.
- Access to a desktop or laptop computer.
- A working microphone on your computer or headset.
A working video camera on your desktop or laptop computer is strongly encouraged. We also encourage participants to download the Zoom software onto their desktop or laptop computer in advance of the training. We're sorry but audio-only participation cannot be permitted.
For more information about this training, please contact Tom McKee, Program Manager, at email@example.com or Sabeen Pirani, Director of Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org.